One-on-one mentoring is now available!

Existing subscribers should have gotten an email yesterday with some good news: we’ve just rolled out one-on-one mentoring for all Prime subscribers.

I just finished the first two sessions (Chad did 6 today!) and they’re a total blast. We’re looking forward to chatting with all of you!

-Ben

3 Likes

My circa 1986 response: “Totally rad!”

(Thanks Robots and the people that control them!)

Got the email and thought it was tubular. I got you as a mentor and will ping you after Comic-Con is over :smiley:

I’m enjoying the Prime subscription, as well, and Chad has been a great mentor (how many mentees can one mentor handle? :slight_smile: )

It looks like thoughtbot has rolled out some changes to the Prime subscriptions, in particular there are now multiple subscription levels.

What does this mean for me as an existing subscriber?

Thanks!

Good question, I assume current users will fallback to the Prime Workshops plan, but can switch to another plan as needed.

I just emailed everyone with the details. Check your email!

@benorenstein how can I get you as a mentor? Are you too busy for being my mentor?

Yes, I’m not currently taking new mentees.

Hi Ben,

My subscription plan says ‘Prime Workshops’, but I didn’t receive an email about ‘One on one mentoring’

greetings,

Anthony

1 Like

i didn’t receive the email. do i deserve it? i’m a party-time subscriber.

Strange I have been on Prime for a while, but I never receive receive that kind of email.

Sorry about the confusion. This is a very old thread.

Unless you’re paying $249/month, your plan does not include mentoring.

This topic is now invisible. It will no longer be displayed in any topic lists. The only way to access this topic is via direct link.