← Back to Upcase

Hey im a felllow upcase member and freelancer I currently have an overflow of jobs and seeking people who want to work from home on projects

(staycreativedesign) #1

These are great for people who finished upcase and don’t have a portfolio to work on… These are REAL WORLD projects and clients… You also will be paid … So reply if interested. We can pair on projects as well…

(Glenn Espinosa) #2

Definitely interested in some side gigs!

(staycreativedesign) #3

These aren’t for super experienced rails developer… more like intro / intermediate type stuff…

(krish-andres) #4

I’d be interested in working on some side projects as well! I’m still more of a junior developer too, only been programming professionally for about 8 months now

(Arthur) #5

I’m also interested. I’ve been working as a PHP developer with Codeigniter/Laravel for 4 years and i started learning ruby on rails about 2 months ago. It would be very nice to work on a real world rails project.

(staycreativedesign) #6

Ok I’m setting it up and going to see who is available we can pair program but I have a crazy time schedule are all of you available most night times??? Im currently located in Middle America…

(Arthur) #7

Not all, but in some nights i’m avaiable. I live in Brazil, what time zone are you in?

(Reece Rushing) #8

Hey!
I’m interested as well. Currently I am doing contract work but am seeking to take on more projects. I’m available most nights (Eastern Standard Time) if you wanted to pair up.

(Dushyant) #9

I have been working on Rails for more than 2 years now. I consider myself at an intermediate level.

I can dedicate more than 30 hours a week. And since you are from America (and available at night times) and I am from Asia, we can easily overlap good amount of time. Thanks.

(Lauren Fackler) #10

This sounds great as I’ve been looking for opportunities to do more RoR projects as well as to pair program.

I’ve been doing freelance web development for about 12 years. I started with PHP then discovered RoR in 2008 or so, maybe earlier. Followed RoR tutorials, read books, read blogs, watched probably almost ALL the Railscasts , developed my own RoR projects for fun/learning and then finally built a flight scheduler application for a client that I’ve been working on for about 3 years or so now. I’ve completed most of the Rails-related Upcase trails, as well.

I’m currently located in Florida and have a pretty flexible schedule.

(krish-andres) #11

I’m not free every night but definitely some nights and I’m located in California.

(neil) #12

i have 2 yrs exp (ntermediate) would be interested Enjoy challenges! Have a good sense of humour and really passionate about web development. Based in the UK

(Mukesh) #13

I am interested to work on live project and want to enhance my skills as well.

(Brasco) #14

I’m also interested. I’m making the change from full-time developer to freelancer. I would love to work on any projects and collaborate. I’m located in Florida and am available most nights. Please keep me in mind for any future opportunities. Thanks

(Catherine Cai) #15

I’m also definitely interested. I’m a full-time dev and I’m looking to pick up some freelance gigs to up my skills.

(Hunt Norment) #16

Very interested too. 7+ years of Rails experience.

(33volcanoes) #17

Hello,

We just started a rails development Agency called 33volcanoes and are looking for projects. We have experience with Spree, ActiveAdmin, Postgres, mysql, rspec, and ember. We are currently playing with react and rails.

email: moneer@33volcanoes.com

Thanks

(Adam) #18

Very late to the party here but also really interested in this is if you’re still looking for intermediate Rails devs. I am London based and free most days.

Cheers
Adam.

(Nate Pauzenga) #19

So this is roughly 2 months later than the “late” responses but I’m also looking for projects. I’m just finishing up a Rails bootcamp (Bloc). I would love to meet people and pitch in where I can!

(arvindmehra) #20

Hey are you still looking for developers for your projects. I am also available. Please respond.