Design Brief - Personal Blog and Website

A brief summary of the business / site goals. What problems are you trying to solve? What is the purpose of the app? (2-3 sentences)

This is a personal site to show off my work as a developer.

The key users. Describe behaviors, expectation, knowledge, or other characteristics. (One sentence each)

• People who expect to find samples of my work, and get a sense of what my skills are as a developer. They are probably pretty technologically savvy.
  • Myself. This should serve as an archive of my development work.

Scenarios in which your app or site will be used. These should be short narratives of the above users with your app / site. (One sentence each)

• I want a central place to showcase my work.

Design principles to follow. These are style guidelines for the qualities or characteristics you’d like the design to follow (2-3 words)

• Clean, bold, exciting

What is your work (I assume code)? Do you have an idea of how you are going to show it off?

It would probably be short descriptions with links. Some of them might stand alone in that page.

I realized that was not too descriptive. What i mean is that it might be code that can be run in a browser, and thus displayed on the page itself. I’m thinking of Processing sketches.

I think that sketching this out will be good for you and me. Can’t wait to see them.